PFERD Tungsten Carbide Burrs
PFERD tungsten carbide burrs are designed for machining materials of virtually any strength. The perfect combination of tungsten carbide, shape and cut geometry and, if required, coat- ings, make this possible.
- The high concentricity
- Allows the operator to work more safely,
- Reduces tool drive wear,
- Provides smooth operating action,
- Prevents chatter marks,
- Increases tool life and stock removal performances.
- Milling in preparation for build-up welding.
- Weld dressing.
- Milling of acute-angled surfaces.
- Inner contour work, i.e. peripheral and face milling.
Download the brochure:PFERD_Burrs