Cigweld Weldskill 250 & 350 MIG Welders
WeldSkill 250 MIG
The new WeldSkill 250 is a single phase compact power source designed specifically for the handyman or tradesman that requires high quality welding performance. This constant voltage power source is rated at 250 amps @ 20% duty cycle and provides excellent arc performance with solid or flux cored wires. The unit is suitable for use with either mixed shielding gases, CO2 or gasless operation.
WeldSkill 350 MIG
The new WeldSkill 350 combines all the features of the WeldSkill 250 with higher output capabilities. This three phase compact power source is rated at 350 amps @ 30% duty cycle and provides excellent arc performance with solid or flux cored wires. The unit is suitable for use with either mixed shielding gases, CO2 or gasless operation.
- Fan Cooled – for improved duty cycle and welding performance
- Over Temperature – Cut Out protection has been fitted to this power source
- Gasless Operation – This power source is suitable for operation with mild steel, gasless welding wires
- Shielding Gas Operation – This power source is suitable for use with solid MIG welding wires requiring an external shielding gas
- Standards Compliance – This power source complies to IEC 60974-1 & AS 60974.1
- 1 Year Warranty – This equipment is manufactured to stringent CIGWELD quality standards and is backed by a conditional One Year warranty
WeldSkill 4R Wirefeeder (optional)
The WeldSkill 4 Roll Wirefeeder is specifically designed for use on both the WeldSkill 250 and 350 Compact power sources. The unit can be easily added to either model power source by simply plugging in and selecting remote mode on the power source.
Download the brochure: Cigweld – Weldskill 250 & 350 Mig Brochure