Kemppi MinarcMig Evo 200
An adaptive tool for the mobile welder
MinarcMig Evo 200 packs huge MIG/MAG welding capacity and quality into it’s portable, compact size. With 200 A output, delivering it’s welding power at 35 % duty cycle from a 16 A, 1-phase mains supply. MinarcMig Evo 200 delivers premium results wherever your work takes you.
MinarcMig Evo 200 offers Automatic and Manual mode set-up for precise welding quality and arc ignition, monitored and controlled by Kemppi’s adaptive arc regulation system. The MinarcMig Evo 200 features a large graphical interface guiding the user during set-up. With MinarcMig Evo 200 you can simply set the plate thickness and start welding, and the materials selection for ferrous, stainless steel, aluminum and CuSi brazing filler wires satisfies a wide variety of industrial applications.
PFC power source technology offers the ultimate energy economy with a power factor of 0.99. MinarcMig Evo 200 can also be used efficiently with extra long power supply cables of more than 100 meters long, allowing for optimum welding utility in site welding environments.
- Thin sheet metal fabrication workshops
- Installation and set-up
- Repair and maintenance
- Precise weld quality and arc ignition
- 200 of MIG/MAG welding power from a 16 A supply
- Choose either Automatic or Manual model
- Use with Fe, Fe FCW, Ss, Al, CuSi filler wires, 1 kg and 5 kg spools
- Just set the plate thickness and start welding
- Large graphical display guides user
- Designed for use with long supply cables of 100 m and more
- A 3-meter gun, cable set and carrying strap included
- Suitable for mains network or generator use
- Kemppi 2+ warranty for parts and labour
Kemppi MinarcMig Evo 170 is also available.
Download the brochure: Kemppi – MinarcMig Evo 170-200