Lincoln Flextec 450 Multi Process Welder
The Lincoln Flextec 450 multi-process welder delivers up to 500 amps of welding power for a variety of applications, including construction and fabrication. It features an IP23 rating for outdoor operation and storage, and the latest inverter technology will save you real dollars on the utility costs associated with your welding operations.
Lincoln Flextec 450 Features
- Flexible Multi-Process Capability – Including stick, Touch Start TIG (DC), MIG, flux-cored welding and carbon arc gouging with up to a 3/8 in. (9.5 mm) carbon.
- The Future is Now – You no longer have to pay a price premium to gain the advantages of inverter technology over conventional welders.
- Faster Arc Response means smoother arc action and more consistent bead appearance.
- Low Power Consumption results in daily operational cost savings.
- Enhanced Portability – Typically 50% less weight, size and footprint.
- Simple Operation – The user interface is designed with the operator in mind. Set up is easy for even the most novice welder.
- Bright Digital Amp and Volt Meters – Easy to monitor, even in sunlight, and presettable for precise procedure control.
- Compact, Durable Case – Tough IP23 enclosure rating ensures the Lincoln Flextec 450 will withstand extreme field environments.
- Selectable Hot Start – Turn it off for thin material or flip it on to get the extra starting amperage you need for thick, rusty or dirty material.
- Variable Arc Control – In stick mode, vary the arc force to obtain the “soft” or “crisp” arc you want as conditions require. In CV modes, vary the pinch or inductance to control spatter, fluidity and bead appearance.
- Full-Featured Remote Control Capability – Use a foot pedal or hand control to remotely vary output up to 100 ft. (30.5 m) away.
- Desert Duty Rated – Welding outputs are rated for extreme temperature operation up to 55°C.
Download the brochure: Lincoln – Flextec 450