Lincoln Invertec PC210 Plasma Cutter
The Invertec PC210 makes short work of your cutting requirements using ordinary 240V power – simply take the torch and cut in seconds.
With a weight of only 18.5kg combined with its small size, this versatile machine can be used anywhere, anytime – ideal for onsite use.
The Invertec PC210 inverter-based machine is equipped with an integrated air compressor, combined with the ability to take in external air for even greater cutting power and higher travel speeds.
Using the internal compressor, it can quickly and easily cut up to 8mm steel. With the additional external air supply, it can cut up to 10mm steel. The Invertec PC210 is built tough to ensure reliability throughout its lifetime. The compressor incorporates two air filters and a moisture filter to clean the incoming air. The most flexible plasma cutting machines you could envisage, the units arrive ready to go, able to cut fast and precisely.
- Flexible – only 240V input required
- Convenience of an internal compressor (ability to cut up to 8mm mild steel using internal compressor)
- External air input capabilities to maximise cutting power and travel speeds (up to 10mm mild steel)
- High performance torch design protects the tip during ignition
- Enhanced airflow through the torch during operation delivers a more concentrated arc – less heat means less distortion
- Robust- long life compressor
- Portable – only 18.5kg, small & compact
- Variety of materials – steel, stainless, aluminium and more
- Ideal for onsite maintenance, small construction sites, service tasks and general installations, air conditioning installation, demolition or as a rental unit
- 2 Years full Parts and Labour Warranty
Download the brochure: Lincoln – Invertec PC210