Speedglas 100 Series Auto Helmets
Speedglas 100 series welding helmet is equipped with industry leading features to bring you premium performance at a highly affordable price.
- Appropriate for most arc welding processes, including Stick, MIG and TIG welding.
- Now with advanced TST (TIG Sensor Technology).
- Shade 3 sensitivity setting for grinding.
- Improved head harness with smooth ratchet mechanism for precise tightening and comfort.
- Built-in holder for magnifying lenses. Attaching the lens is easier and the fit is more accurate.
- New delay function allows you to set the dark-to-light opening time.
- Compliant with Australian & New Zealand Standard AS/NZS1337 for high impact.
- Dark shade can be increased to 13 or 14 using upgrade plates.
- Quality Speedglas graphics.
- Made in Sweden
New Ratchet Head Harness
The new Speedglas 100 series welding helmet head harness provides comfort and adaptability. Featuring a smooth ratchet mechanism and mutiple adjustment points, the head harness provides a customised fit.
Powerful New Welding Lens
Speedglas 100V welding lens is equipped with five adjustable dark shades: 8-12, a light shade of 3, three sensitivity settings, two delay settings and a new grind mode. Versatility at your fingertips.
Speedglas 100 series welding helmet delivers legendary Speedglas optical clarity and protection with distinctive graphic designs. Make an impact – choose from the graphics above.
New Three Year Warranty
Speedglas auto-darkening lens manufacturing processes are supported by rigorous quality assurance systems. As a consequence, Speedglas auto-darkening welding lenses are now backed by a 3 year warranty.
Still ahead of its time…
More than 35 years ago, we went to the shipyards of Sweden to study the welder’s working environment. Soon after, Speedglas released the first auto-darkening welding helmet and with its exclusive technology has been the benchmark for welders’ personal protection ever since.
Approvals Eye protection Face protection – Conforms to AS/NZS1338.1 AS/NZS1337
Rated for – Stick, MIG, TIG >10 amps and grinding
Switching time, light-dark – 0.1 ms @ 23°C
Switching time, dark-light – 40 – 250 ms
UV / IR protection – Shade 12 (permanent)
Viewing area – 44 x 93 mm
Light state – Shade 3
Dark state – Shade 8–12 (variable)
Battery lifetime – 1500 hours
Download the brochure: Speedglas – 100V new brochure