Kemppi Minarc 140 Evo Stick Welder
Purposely-designed for the mining environment Built specifically for the mining environment, the Minarc Evo 140 VRD (Voltage Reduction Device) is portable, powerful and helps deliver safer welding in category A, B and C environments. It is perfect for repair and maintenance applications around the mine site.
With safety top of mind, the Minarc Evo 140 welding machine meets the Australian standard AS60974-1 and Mine Safety Standard MDG 25. Highly compliant with safety regulations, the Minarc Evo 140’s integrated VRD has been tested to achieve lower than 35 open circuit volts within 300ms from peak load.
What’s more, the Minarc Evo 140 features a VRD operational status light and fail to safe function in the event of VRD failure. It also has an electrical supply current (100% ED I1eff) of 10 amps and is protected by an IP23S environmental rating.
With the Minarc Evo 140, peace of mind is assured.
Outstanding welding performance
- Every element of the Minarc Evo 140 is designed to meet the needs of the professional welder on the move. It delivers outstanding welding quality plus arc ignition.
- Available for MMA and TIG processes, it combines maximum welding power with high-energy efficiency thanks to the integration of PFC and inverter power technologies.
- Lightweight and flexible, the Minarc Evo 140 can be used with mains or generator power supplies as well as with long supply cables.
- Large voltage reserves and automatic arc force control
- These features provide excellent arc stability in all welding positions and for a wide range of electrode types, making sure you get quality welding results every time.
- The large clear meter display
- This makes accurate current setting simple and easy, and precise lift TIG ignition ensures high quality DC TIG welding. Connect Minarc Evo’s remote control option and you can adjust welding parameters at a distance during welding, for the ultimate convenience and weld pool control
- Meets Australian standard AS60974-1 and Mine Safety Standard MDG 25
- Integrated VRD and VRD operational status light
- Fail to safe function in the event of VRD failure
- VRD achieves lower than 35 open circuit volts within 300ms from peak load
- Premium MMA welding performance and lift TIG technology
- Use with all types of electrodes (cellulose compatible)
- PFC technology for ultimate energy efficiency
- High current output and duty cycle
- Lightweight, portable and large, user-friendly graphical display
- Designed for use with long supply cables
- Suitable for mains network or generator use
- Optional remote control
- Kemppi 2+ warranty for parts and labour
Download the brochure: Kemppi – Minarc Evo 140