Lincoln Invertec 150S & 170S Arc Welders
The Invertec, 150S and 170S from Lincoln Electric offers a range of machines built with the job in mind. These stick machines are suited to a variety of applications and working environments, ensuring that there will be a machine to meet your needs.
Across the range, these designs have focused on providing excellent welding and starting behaviour in a robust and reliable package. From this foundation, each unit is further equipped with a unique set of features and capabilities to guarantee there is a machine perfect for your application.
Welding machines need to be tough. At Lincoln Electric we know that modern equipment needs to be capable of handling harsh environmental conditions. That is why we have built this range in a robust metal case with large rubber corners and push control buttons for added protection. Rugged and robust on one hand, portable on another; the Invertec 150S and 170S are lightweight and easy to handle in any situation.
Amps are not the only requirement! A good start and smooth arc requires more than simply amps and voltage. The Invertec 150S and 170S are equipped with POWER SURPLUS in addition to normal welding current. This advanced control monitors
the arc, constantly adjusting output to ensure a stable arc and first-rate starting, even when the arc-length varies greatly.
The superior arc control achieved with POWER SURPLUS makes the difference between a Lincoln Electric excellent welding performance than any other ordinary welding machine on the market. Anti-Stick included as standard! When an electrode is started by striking, the tip of the electrode may “stick” on the work peice at the full set current. The ANTISTICK feature detects when electrode sticking occurs and automatically switches the current down to minimum to
prevent the electrode from remaining attached to the work piece and overheating.
- Ready-To-Weld Packages – Include welding leads, shield, hammer/brush and carry case.
- Robust design – Unique rubber corners, metal housing and push control buttons to withstand tough environmental conditions.
- Premium arc – Advanced Lincoln technology and Lincoln know-how guarantees to make these machines weld to optimum performance every time.
- Built-in VRD – Invertec 150s and 170s. For additional operator safety.
- Soft and Crisp mode – Selectable arc modes for different electrode types on the Invertec 150S and 170S.
- Auto Adaptive Arc Force – For a stable arc with low spatter levels as standard on the Invertec 150S and 170S.
- Built in “Hot Start” – For excellent arc striking, standard on the Invertec 150S and 170S.
- Long cables – Primary power extension cables up to 60M can be used with the Invertec 150S and 170S.
- Lift TIG – with excellent striking without tungsten contamination on the Invertec 150S and 170S.
- Generator ready – The Invertec 150S and 170S are ready to go for use with generators.
- Portable – lightweight, small and robust.
Download the brochure: Lincoln – Invertec 135S-150S-170S
Please note: The 135s is no longer available.